The Atlantic ministers responsible for education and training signed an agreement in April 2004 under which the provinces of New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island agreed to collaborate on joint undertakings to respond to the needs identified in public and post-secondary education.
CAMET is dedicated to further enhancing the level of cooperation in public and post-secondary education by working on common issues to improve learning for all Atlantic Canadians, optimize efficiencies, and bring added value to provincial initiatives and priorities.
- Students to Participate in the Atlantic Canada Career Week
- Ministers of Education, Post-Secondary Education and Training reveal actions to support mental health, and career development and transition
- Communique-Atlantic Career Education Framework
- Future in Focus-Atlantic Career Development Framework for Public Education: 2015-2020
- Career Education in Atlantic Canada: Research and Recommendations
- Ministers of Education and Training Commit to Promote Career Development for Students and Strengthen Cooperation in Post-Secondary Education